ASI Movers Is Proud to Announce We Joined the International Association of Movers
ASI Movers is proud to announce that we are now part of IAM, the International Association of Movers, which accounts for the quality of our service, our professionalism, rewarding our years of dedication to our customers, providing them with the high-end and built-to-suit solutions from, to, and within China.
After having joined the WCA Relocation Network, this new recognition acknowledge of our efforts toward your peace of mind and the most efficient relocation process.
What Is IAM, The International Association of Movers?
IAM is the International Association of Movers, founded more than 50 years ago, it started in the United States and gathered 18 companies from the transportation industry, seeking for a unified legal representation.
In 1963, the scope of the association changed, the first international companies joined, opening membership to all those with an interest in the moving industry.
In accordance with the latter orientation of the association, IAM, formerly known as the Household Goods Forwarders Association of America, was renamed as we know it today i.e. the International Association of Movers.
What Does Being Part of IAM Means?
IAM is now a network of more than 2,400 members providing moving, forwarding, shipping, logistics and related services in over 165 countries.
Its members, and thus now ASI Movers, benefit from programs and resources that participate in the constant improvement and adaption of our services to changes in the global transportation industry.
As stated by the association itself “IAM affiliation signifies strength, trust, diversity and accountability”.
Thanks to IAM Logistics Network, ASI Movers continues strengthening its international coverage, enriching its network of partners.
Being part of the IAM is a source of great pride for ASI Movers as it embodies acknowledgment from our industries’ professionals of the quality of our service, and our ethics, as being granted IAM membership means complying with its Code of Ethics:
- Members shall acknowledge and respect the cultural similarities and differences among all Members.
- Members shall conduct business in a responsible and professional manner.
- Members shall deal fairly will all customers, Association Members, and other business entities.
- Members shall adhere to a policy of honesty and integrity in accordance with generally accepted principles of conduct.
- Members shall be forthright and trustful in their professional communications.
- Members shall abode by all lawful agreements to which they are a party, including agreements with customers, the Association, and Association Members.
- Members shall pay their just obligations. Members shall strive to comply with all applicable laws and governmental regulations.
- Members shall offer fair quotations.